do not trust your business with cebu pacific!!

BAD FOR BUSINESS TRIP!!!!I WILL NO LONGER FLY WITH THIS AIRLINE ANYMORE. I have a business trip to tokyo and i booked a flight to them Feb 15 then here comes the long weekend.  They sent me an Iterinary receipt and then during the long weekeNd they sent me a notification that I need to pay them in cash!!!But according to Metrobank creDit card they charged me already..For a long weekend I do not have access to withdraw from my passbook and my flight is already Monday February 19. so I cancelled my meting and left my company with a bad impression from Japanese partners because I cancelled the meeting due to CEBU PACIFIC FAULT!!!!!DO NOT TRUST THIS AIRLINE IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR BUSINESS!!!!ALL OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DOSENT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKNG ABOUT AND VERY APATHETIC ON THE DAMAGES IT HAS CAUSED THE BUSINESS TRANSACTION!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pesomax online casino is a scam

GOD IS GOOD

producers bank worst experience