Citibank worst customer service
This bank has the worst customer service. For just one month deliquency they will treat you like a crap.I wont recommend this bank they are the worst people to deal with. They seems to have no training in being pathethic human being. They are not training their people and maybe they are getting just any one who applies to them with no educationa background at all.
One of my friend called me and she was crying because she got a call from one of the collection agency that tells her that if she will not pay all of her debt to citibank before 12 noon she will be reported to the court and asked her to get her lawyer. They are harassing their client and I tod my friend not to get stressed by them because they re just after the commission. I think theae people are trained to be apathethic bout other people. They are there just for money and they are living that way. Their management seems are not training them how to be a profeasional customer service. My impression to them is that they are just getting people who has no educational background just people who can stand to make their client misserble and seems to enjoy seing them in the state of harrasment. I wont recommend this bank.
One of my friend called me and she was crying because she got a call from one of the collection agency that tells her that if she will not pay all of her debt to citibank before 12 noon she will be reported to the court and asked her to get her lawyer. They are harassing their client and I tod my friend not to get stressed by them because they re just after the commission. I think theae people are trained to be apathethic bout other people. They are there just for money and they are living that way. Their management seems are not training them how to be a profeasional customer service. My impression to them is that they are just getting people who has no educational background just people who can stand to make their client misserble and seems to enjoy seing them in the state of harrasment. I wont recommend this bank.
Comments
Post a Comment