Reggae Resort Racat
This is the worst hotel/ resort I ever had in my entire life!!! We reserved one family room and a couple's room. But what they gave me is a room with a broken bed and a low bed frame which is not what I saw in the ad. I asked for them to transfer me and I begged them to give me the decent room that we paid for. Because we drove 16 hours in total and we had a product presentation to one of our clients in Tuguegarao and tomorrow we have a two days activity in Sta Ana, Cagayan. Since the resort was fully booked, we have no choice but to book here despite all the bad reviews. One of my colleagues bought our drinks and he also was given bad service by the owner of the resort. I got them a family room. Since I was tired, I asked them to please transfer me to a room where I can rest. The owner of the resort raised her voice and told me that the pictures on social media are not what they can offer. I said I was tired from the business trip and I just need to rest any room would do but please not a broken bed. And you cannot imagine what the owner of the resort told me. She said that They gave me a room and I don't like it. She speaks her vernacular as if she was insulting me with words at the top of her voice. I was tired and I do not have the energy to waste. I do not want to argue and stoop down to her level and calmly asked her to just give me a room because I am tired. What the owner said to me was that it is not her fault that I am tired and shouted at me and I meant it she raised her voice and I felt like I was treated like a beggar. No wonder because I have observed during dinner that she also mistreats her staff.
Raggae Resort, How dare you treat your guest like crap. I am also an owner of a company and I did not treat any of my employees like that not even the janitor, and now I am a tired guest, asking for their help to at least give me a room to rest. Because the first one the aircon is not working and the bed is tough and broken and we paid two nights here😢😢😡😡Then they transferred me to a room with no lock I tried to lock, Tried my best to lock it and even their maintenance cannot fix it. I was afraid for my safety. The resort is not family friendly not even a businessman's place. unfortunately, there are no available rooms at other resorts because there is A Tri-Regional Convention of the Churches of Christ that is going on starting tomorrow and we are one of the sponsors. If only we could go somewhere else and we need to rest. After all the bad experiences, disrespectful treatment to their client, and unrepairable locks, only then when they offered me a family room. I do feel not safe in here anymore together with The Alpha Staff 😢😢😢. We have to look for other accommodation for tomorrow. Whether or not they will refund our money😡😡😡
And then the morning comes and we asked for the refund and then again the owner ranted on us. What a person!!!Please stay away from this resort!!! they did not refund our money and what I just told them is that I am donating to you the funds of the foundation. They said they upgraded me in a family room yes they did but after all the crap treatment I just did not say anything but said to them that we are donating the money to them And we just left.
Comments
Post a Comment